The following changes were made in the Course Reserves area for this release:
- Academic Department was added as a filter on the Courses page; see Managing Courses.
- You can now use the Reading List Bulk Update job to change a) the Creative Commons license and/or b) to whom the lists are assigned. See the Reading List Bulk Update job.
- On the Edit Reading List page, you can now click Demand in Other Lists to open the Manage Resource Options page with the Course Information tab pre-selected; see Managing Citation Fulfillment Options.
- Alerts for citations on the Edit Reading List page are now sorted by date, rather than alphabetically.
- LibGuides was added as a secondary material type for citations; see Configuring Citation Material Types.
- The task Reading List - Unassigned - Ready or processing was added to the Tasks List.
- You can now change the labels of the predefined reading list statuses; see Configuring Reading List Statuses.
- See also Select List Size.