- Product: Cross-Product
What procedure should be followed to alert Ex Libris of a system down?
- Create a new support case with priority "System-Component Down".
If you have no access to the Support Portal, please send a mail to the 24x7 hub (24x7Hub@exlibrisgroup.com). Please indicate in the email that you are not able to open a case.
- Provide information about the product, environment and server impacted.
- Describe the issue, including exact error messages and any details that may help Support diagnose and resolve the issue.
- For local environments, ensure access is open to all Ex Libris IPs (see link below)
- Be sure to provide contact information.
Contact details for the 24x7 hub:
|North America||877-445-5693, press 9|
|International Number||+972 2 649 5444|
By email: 24X7hub@exlibrisgroup.com
- For local environments: access should be open to Ex Libris Offices' IP Addresses and more information can be found in Server Access for Ex Libris
- Article last edited: 13-Mar-2018