Configuring PDF Cover Pages
You can configure a cover for exported PDFs on the PDF Cover Page Configuration page (Configuration Menu > Research > Advanced Tools > PDF Cover Page Configuration).
Configure the following elements on this page. When you are done, select Save.
- Resource Types – Select the down arrow at the top right of the box and select/clear the research asset types to which to add a PDF cover page.
- Format of citation – Currently, the only option is APA (American Psychological Association).
- Multiple authors label – Enter a label to add if there are too many authors to print.
- Display license information – Add the license information to the cover page.
- Display access rights information – Add the access rights information to the cover page.
- Display rights information – Add the copyright statement to the cover page.
- Display document download date – Add the current date to the cover page.
- Do not add cover page for assets without DOI – Select to NOT add PDFs to assets that do not have DOIs.
- Repository administrator email address – Add an email address to appear on the cover page.
- Repository home page URL – Add a URL to appear on the cover page.
- Repository home page URL title – Add text to appear above the home page on the cover page.
- Repository logo – Browse to add a logo to the cover page and select Upload Repository Logo. The image appears below this field.
You can select Generate Test Page to view how the PDF cover page will look with dummy data.