The following new features were added in this hotfix release:
- Westlaw was added to the list of supported Cite It! sites.
- The labels and tooltips for the additional options on the Publish List dialog box were changed; the functionality of these options did not change. In addition, reading lists that you follow now appear as Watched List in the list of reading lists (instead of Syllabus). Publish List Dialog BoxList of Reading Lists
The following issues were resolved in this hotfix release:
- (URM-61369) For institutions that would like to use CNAME in their permalinks, contact Ex Libris support to enable this.
- (URM-61701) Librarians could not see the view links for a citation when coming from Alma. This was fixed.
- (URM-61749, URM-61779) When accessing Leganto from a CMS/VLE, students sometimes did not see the message No lists associated to course when they should have, and sometimes saw the message when they should not have. This was fixed.
- (URM-61773) The link to the digital representation was missing from the citation page. This was fixed.
- (URM-62081) When searching in Leganto, multiple FRBR options were not always expanded. This was fixed.