- Product: Cross-Product
How can we get a Support Portal Login for a new staff member?
If you know the "Institutional Username and Password" that was issued to your institution when you first became an Ex Libris Customer, you can follow the steps below to activate access for a colleague:
- Go to the Customer Knowledge Center at https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com and from the "More site" menu (upper right corner) choose "Support Portal", or link to it directly at https://exlidp.exlibrisgroup.com.
- You will be redirected to a login page, where you will find the note "Using your institution's group login? Setup your own user account here." Click the here link.
- Enter your Institutional Username & Password and click Verify.
- You will be taken to the "Create New User" screen - Complete the form with the information for the new user (first name, last name, email, username, and password).
- Click Submit
Your colleague will be sent an email notification that their account has been created.
Once this is done, the user can log to the Support Portal, either via the Customer Knowledge Center, or by connecting directly to: https://exlidp.exlibrisgroup.com.
If you don't know your Institutional Username and Password, or you experience any problems setting up or using Support Portal accounts, contact our Support Portal administrators at Information.Systems@exlibrisgroup.com for assistance.
- Article last edited: 16-Jun-2016