- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
How to configure the mobile CSS in the relevant view?
1. Upload the mobile CSS file (see also article 'Upload a Customized CSS File' below)
2. Go to Primo Home > Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Views Wizard
3. Edit the relevant view
4. Select Appearance > Mobile CSS > the name of the CSS file
5. Deploy the view
Upload a Customized CSS File
* Note: Adding a mobile CSS file does not require creation of a new view for mobile views.
* General Tip: The Mobile CSS will replace the Views CSS when the screen width is smaller that 500px. To see the mobile view CSS in a PC browser, narrow the browser screen until the mobile view is loaded. This will make review the mobile view possible and use of the Firebug add-on if needed. Please note that the appearance of the mobile view on a mobile device may be different.
- Article last edited: 6/14/2015