- Product: Primo VE
How can I make Primo VE Search Profile options appear at the right-hand side of the Primo search box before users enter their search terms?
Current Primo VE search box:
Desired Primo VE search box:
To make your Search Profiles options display when your Primo VE view first loads, add your list of Search Profiles to a single Search Profile Slot in your view.
- Log onto Alma and go to Discovery > Display Configuration > Configure Views
- Right click on a view and select Edit
- Go to the Search Profiles Slots tab and click Add a Slot
- Give the slot a Code and a Name (Note: the Code and Name are not visible in Primo VE.)
- In the Select Search Profiles for slot section, activate the Search Profiles you want displayed
- Click Save
- Back on the Search Profiles Slots page, deactivate all slots except for your newly created one
For more information see: Configuring Search Profile Slots
- Article last edited: 20-Mar-2020