As an admin, how do I add a RefWorks style to my Institutional Styles list?
- Product: New RefWorks
The purpose of this article is to show how RefWorks styles can be added to the Institutional style list.
- Select the Citation Style Editor, search for and select the RefWorks style to be added to the institutional list.
- Duplicate and rename the style.
- Note the style will automatically be marked as a custom style with the green (Mine) label.
- Share the style with your institution.
- Note the style is now available to all users at your institution in the Citation Style Editor,…
on the Create Bibliography page,...
in the Citation View settings,...
and in RefWorks Citation Manager.
Note: To add the style to Write-n-Cite, the user must first select the style in their RefWorks account and then use Sync My Database to add it.
- Article last edited: 15-Oct-2020