- Article Type: General
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 3
Desired Outcome Goal:
Automatically add manually deposited items to a collection.
1. Go to Producers > Advanced Tools > List of Metadata Forms and create a new metadata form (* denotes a mandatory field in the form):
a. *Label - Collection name
b. *Type - Text
c. *DC Tag - Is Part Of
d. *Mandatory - Yes
e. Single Line - No
f. Default Value - Collection name
g. Tooltip - optional
h. *Description - displays to the Depositor, so it may be helpful to add: "Note that this item will be added to the ??? Collection"
2. Go to Submissions > Advanced Tools > SIP Processing Configuration List
a. click "Add Processing Configuration" button to create a new processing configuration.
Include the following information in the field creation form (* denotes a mandatory field in the form):
*Name - SIP Processing Configuration name
Validation Stack Routine - Validation Stack - Full
Approval - Approver
Enrichment Routine - Assign Collection by DC
3. Go to Submissions > Advanced Tools > (Routing) Rule List and create a new SIP Routing Rule as follows:
a. Make sure it’s at the top of the list of SIP Routing Rules (list is read top-down)
b. Specify the following Input General Parameters so that IEs that meet these criteria will get added to the collection:
Material Flow = Name of material flow for this collection
Producer = Name of producer for this collection
Producer Group = producer group for this collection
c. Specify the following Output Parameters:
Approver Group = approver group for this collection
Process Configuration Id = select the "Process Configuration Id" created in step #2 above.
4. Create a Task that is applied during the Enrichment state of the submission that creates this collection:
Advanced Configuration > Repository > List of Task Chains > "Assign Collection by DC" Task Chain Details
Name - Assign Collection By DC
Description - Assign Collection By DC
Level - INTELLECTUAL_ENTITY
DC Field - Is Part Of
DC Separator Character - /
5. Ingest content and confirm that the collection was added based on the 'default' value in the metadata form and that the IE was also added to the collection.
Category: Deposit - Rosetta
- Article last edited: 5/28/2014