- Article Type: General
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 5
Desired Outcome Goal:
To enable the Bulk upload option.
1. The default Rosetta configuration does NOT contain bulk upload, but applying a valid license key for Aurigma upload applet will enable this option, on Rosetta SP 4.0 and higher.
2. Customers who are entitled to a license by their contract can apply to Ex Libris to receive applet_license_key for the Aurigma license and install the license files.
3. Open a case, titled "applet_license_key" and include your institution's 'top level URL'.
For example, send "myinsitution.org" for rosettaPROD1.myinsitution.org, rosettaPROD2.myinsitution.org and rosettaTEST.myinsitution.org.
4. Rosetta Support will generate and provide the keys to customers, and install the license files.
5. Customers should apply the license key to: Advanced Configuration > General > General Parameters > Deposit > applet_license_key
6. As of Rosetta version 5.1 all browsers are using Aurigma’s HTML5 implementation of the Uploader. Earlier versions will use the Aurigma HTML5/Flash implementation of the bulk applet.
7. Known limitations:
* Folder Upload is only supported for Chrome. Uploading of folders with more than 100 files is supported only when using the "add folder" button, but not with ‘drag-and-drop’.
* Files with special characters are not supported. This is a known limitation in the Aurigma Uploader which is planned to be fixed in an upcoming version.
* Maximum file size is 2GB on HTML5/Flash version, this does not apply to the HTML5 version from version 5.1 onwards.
* If you have more than one domain, contact support.
- Article last edited: 06-FEB-2018