- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 5.0.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
As of SP 5.0.1, Rosetta supports using all Date fields as parameters in AR policies and Retention policies (DPS-13586).
However, existing installations require a manual adjustment in order for Rosetta to properly handle several fields, namely:
1. Add these four fields to the webeditor_dublincore_configuration.xml file.
An example of how this file should look like after the modification is attached for your convenience. It can be used instead of the existing one, in case your webeditor_dublincore_configuration.xml file was not customized or to be used as a reference.
2. Create a set where any of the above four fields are not empty.
3. Run a re-indexing process on this set.
- Article last edited: 04-APR-2016