- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 3.2
How do you update a file's property, such as label, when IE object is already in Permanent?
1. Go to the relevant IE
2. In the Actions DropDown list, select "Lock Object", and click GO.
3. Now navigate to the file (FL<XXXX>), and click on the Metadata tab
4. Click on "Edit" on the DNX line
5. On the left list, click on the relevant info you would like to edit. (for e.g, "general File Characteristics" to edit the label)
6. Edit the relevant field, and click "Update"
7. Now click "Save"
8. Navigate back to the IE (on the left)
9. In the Actions DropDown list, select "Commit Changes", and click GO.
Subject: Editing file characteristics in Permanent
- Article last edited: 2/26/2014