- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 3.1
What is Rosetta's default audio/video player?
The wjplayer is integrated into Rosetta as the default audio/video player up to version 3.2.
* List of Rosetta-supported file extensions: http://www.longtailvideo.com/support/jw-player/28836/media-format-support/
* Note that all the other files (not included) will prompt download if there is no available player on the workstation (or the browser's plugin player).
* It is recommended or larger audio files to make a smaller derivative copy for delivery (that is supported by Rosetta's audio player).
* To add remove audio file extensions: Advanced Configuration > Delivery > File Delivery Rules > Audio Delivery Rule Details > File Extensions
* Delivery URL for testing: http://<hostname>:1801//delivery/DeliveryManagerServlet?dps_pid=IE####
Subject: Delivery Rule Configuration
- Article last edited: 1/29/2014