- Article Type: General
- Product: SFX
- Product Version: 4
Link to institutional SFX menu not appearing alongside article results in Google Scholar
Google Scholar registration already exists
Verified that Google is crawling the server to attempt to collect holdings files
Export files need to be created in compressed format
1. Access the server_admin_util as the local instance UNIX user
2. Select option 8 "Export GOOGLE institutional holdings file"
3. Select option 3 "Schedule export GOOGLE institutional holdings file"
4. When asked to "Use zip compression?", select Y
5. Holdings should be updated in Scholar within 7-10 days of the files being generated
Unless there is a specific SFX institute defined, leave this field blank when prompted to enter the institute's name.
Category: Source issues (SFX)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013