- Article Type: General
- Product: SFX
Desired Outcome Goal:
Statistics that were previously archived and removed from the OFFLINE STATS table will be retrieved. This will enable including these records in statistical queries.
1. Access the server with the relevant instance user
2. Locate and copy the path of the archive file you intent to upload data from.
Archive files are located in the following folder by default:
The name of the file is usually comprised of the date and time of creation, and the extension is *.saf.
For example: stats.20131117-14:14:16.saf
3. Access the Server Admin Util
4. Type ‘5’ for Statistics
5. Type ‘3’ for Load statistics from a file
6. Choose the beginning and end date of the desired statistical date range, or press Enter to include all dates.
7. Paste the full path and name of the relevant archive file
8. Type ‘Y’ to continue
- Article last edited: 1/5/2014