- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.3
- In Serials Check-In Search, search returns more than 75 records and 'Next' button is used
- Accept, Add Issue?, Change Issue?, Remove Issue(s), Note? and Quick Check-In buttons are all greyed out/inactive
- After a second, more specific search is conducted, buttons are active and title can be checked in
Issue 16384-13217 is fixed in Voyager 8.2.1.
- Go to Acquisitions > Check-In > Serials Check-In > Serials Check-In Search
- Perform a search that will pull up more than 75 records.
- Hit Next button to see additional results.
- Select one of the check-in records that were added to the results in step 3. (They are added throughout the results list rather than being added at the end.)
- The Accept, Add Issue?, Change Issue?, Remove Issue(s), Note? and Quick Check-In buttons are all greyed out/inactive.
Click Start Over button and search by record name specifically
Narrow search further so less than 75 records are returned
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013