- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* When user attempts to re-link holding record to another bib record via Cataloging > Record menu > Relink holding to bibliographic..., receives error:
"Unable to unlink the following bib records because they are linked to purchase order line items:
123456: bib record title
Holdings record has not been relinked."
* MFHD is not linked to any Acquisitions data.
Issue VYG-5628 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
1. Create a Purchase Order in Acquisitions (Orders > New Purchase Order).
2. Add a line item to the order. Method for adding the line item doesn't matter.
3. In Cataloging, open the bib associated with the line item.
4. Add an additional mfhd. (May skip this step if the bib from step 2 already has multiple mfhds and at least one is not associated with a PO).
5. Attempt to relink the non-PO mfhd to a different bib.
6. Receive message:
Unable to unlink the following bib records because they are linked to purchase order line items:
Holdings record has not been relinked.
Delete mfhd and recreate on different bib.
NOTE: If MFHD is associated with Acquisitions data, see Unable to re-link holding to different bib since bib linked to PO
- Article last edited: 5/29/2014