ANA: Unable to filter by Bib Medium
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
Issue number: 16384-19569 / VYG-4582
Module: Voyager Analyzer
Server platform affected: tested on Linux
Browser & version: IE 7
Releases replicated in: 8-8.1
Last version without bug: 7.2
To be able to filter on Cataloging package>Bib Medium>Bib Medium in Query Studio.
Users are presented with date/time options when filtering on Bib Medium.
Workflow implications: Unable to filter on Bib Medium in query studio.
1. Open Query Studio
2. Select Cataloging Package
3. Add Bib Id from [Presentation Layer].[Bib Medium].[Bib ID]
4. Add Bib Medium from [Presentation Layer].[Bib Medium].[Bib Medium]
5. Highlight Bib Medium
6. Select Filter
7. You are presented with the option to filter by date, but the data in this field is a single character.
VYG-4582 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2014