- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
Filtering with Type in Values causes ?no data available? or Parsing error for MFHD Location and MFHD Location Display Name in Cataloging package.
This behavior is the result of Issue16384-21969 / VYG-4646.
VYG-4646 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. Open Query Studio > Package: Cataloging 8.2.0
2. Click +Presentation Layer
3. Click +Bib Record
4. Bib ID -> Insert
5. Click +MFHD Record
6. MFHD Location Code -> Insert
7. Note one of the codes from the unfiltered list, such as ?main? depending on site.
8. Highlight MFHD Location Code -> Filter
9. Click Type in Values
10. Operation: Starts with
11. Type in the first few characters of the code noted in step 7.
13. Result: no data available.
14. Back button
15. Highlight MFHD Location Code -> Filter
16. Click Type in Values
17. Operation: Exactly Matches
18. Type in whole code noted in step 9
19. Insert the code into ?Condition: show only the following? box
21. Result: Parsing error before or near position: 64 of: "[Presentation Layer].[MFHD Record].[MFHD Location ID] in ([code])"
Workaround: Do not filter with Type in Values (use Pick Values from a List).
Other information: Similar results occur when filtering on MFHD Location Display Name instead of Code.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2014