Able to overwrite existing location code/name
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
- Duplicate Location Code, Name, and Display Name
- Existing Location Code/Name/Display Name overwritten.
Issue VYG-6895 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.1 and higher.
- SysAdmin > System > Locations >New
- Input Code, Name, OPAC display name, and spine label.
- Click Address.
- Click OK to save.
- Click Close (without doing anything on the Address pane).
- Scroll through the list of locations above the edit pane. Highlight an existing location.
- Click Save.
- New location overwrites highlighted location.
- Duplicate locations exist in the database
Contact support for help editing the overwritten location.
- Article last edited: 17-May-2016