- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.3
Desired Outcome Goal:
Add the "Pick up at" drop down field to the Call Slip request form in WebVoyage.
1. Open System Administration > Call Slips > Queues
2. Select the first queue from Call Slips - Queues and click "Edit"
3. Select the "Values" tab.
4. Change the processing code radio button to: "In Transit for Hold to destination location"
5. Click "Save"
6. Repeat Steps 2-5 for each Call Slip Queue.
7. Verify the option displays correctly in WebVoyage, and the correct locations are available.
- Article last edited: 12/10/2013