- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
* Add line item to PO using "Add Line (Bib Import)" and bib is suppressed
* "OPAC Display of Temp Records" is checked in System Administration for Intended Location
"OPAC Display of Temp Records" for order location controls suppress status of imported bib
1. In SysAdmin > Acquisitions > Policy Definitions, find order locations: location name followed by (o)
2. Set "OPAC Display of Temp Records" flag as desired for each.
"OPAC Display of Temp Records" flag explained in System Administration User's Guide.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013