- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
- Bibliographic and MFHD records load correctly through BulkImport.
- OPAC display of holdings records shows "No holdings available - check at the Circulation Desk"
This problem may occur1 when Location assigned to new holdings records is suppressed.
Unsuppress mfhds either manually, with Pick and Scan, or with GDC.
To prevent suppression of mfhds in location for future imports
- In SysAdmin > Cataloging > Bulk Import rules > (rule) > Edit > Mapping > Location, note location assigned to imported holdings records.
- In SysAdmin > System > Locations > Edit, uncheck "Suppress in OPAC" if checked.
System Administration Users' Guide, Chapter 10: System, Table 10-7. Fields in the System - Locations Workspace.
1This message also displays when there is no MFHD record attached to the BIB record.
- Article last edited: 26-May-2015