After upgrading from 7.x to 8.2.x, Primo Extract fails
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
* Start Publishing extract script and fails to run and extract records.
* Last message of log file "Will include records regardless of availability change"
* No error message.
PrimoExp-*.ini files have not been reconciled with new versions and are missing new bundling and other parameters needed for extract to run successfully.
1. Connect to server via telnet or SSH
2. cd /m1/voyager/xxxdb/ini
3. diff PrimoExp*.ini PrimoExp*.ini.tml
4. Note customizations/differences and reconcile active file to include all new parameters added in 8.x
5. Save changes.
See also Article #5365, "Upgrading Voyager and also have Primo?"
Category: Interoperability (Voy) - Voyager
Subject: Primo (Voy) - Voyager
- Article last edited: 7/30/2014