- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
Issue number: 16384-20561 / VYG-4608
Module: Voyager Analyzer
Server platform affected: tested on Linux
Browser & version: IE 7
Replicated in: 7.0.0, 7.2.0, 8.0.0, 8.1.0
To be able to filter on Cataloging package>MFHD Dates in Query Studio.
Users are not presented with a date range option when filtering on MFHD Create Date, MFHD Update Date, MFHD Export OK Date, or MFHD Export Date in Query Studio.
Workflow implications: Unable to filter on MFHD Date fields in query studio.
1. Open Query Studio
2. Select Cataloging Package
3. Add Bib Id from [Presentation Layer].[Bib Record].[Title]
4. Add MFHD Create Date from [Presentation Layer].[MFHD Record].[MFHD Create Date]
5. Highlight MFHD Create Date.
6. Select Filter
7. Note: The "Search for values" box which appears does not give two calendars or the ability to choose a date range. Instead you are prompted "Keywords: Type one or more keywords separated by spaces." Since this is a date filter, date format is not clear and a keyword option is not helpful.
8. Click "Pick values from a list" at upper right.
A list of specific dates appears in the condition box (example: Jan 16, 1997 12:00:00 AM). This display does not offer a date range. Since individual dates are unique for each record, they cannot be used to filter.
Note: Date filters do not work correctly in MFHD Update Date, MFHD Export OK Date, or MFHD Export Date but they do work correctly in Bib Create Date, Bib Update Date, MFHD History Action Date, Item Create Date, Item Modify Date and Item Status Date where they bring up two calendars offering a from/to date range option.
VYG-4608 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2014