Any special configuration requirements for changing to private IP space?
- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 6.5.4
Are there any special configuration requirements for changing to a private IP space? Specifically, these changes are being made:
* Public-facing IP should remain the same
* Internally, server is moving to private IP space
* The server IP address will change
* The server DNS address will change
* The only technical changes required are the same for any standard IP address change.
Your local IT department is responsible for any firewall and routing configuration.
Configuring Apache and WebVoyage for Sites with Internal IP/External IP
When Voyager server IP address is changed, which files must be updated?
- Article last edited: 26-Nov-2013