- Product: Voyager
Are deleted bibs, mfhds, items archived?
- Deleted bibs are saved in /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt/deleted.bib.marc
- Deleted authorities are saved in /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt/deleted.auth.marc
- Deleted mfhds are saved in /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt/deleted.mfhd.marc
- Deleted items are saved in /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt/delete.item
For WebAdmin users: files by the same name are available under System Admin > Report Files.
- The date that the bib, mfhd, auth (i.e. MARC records) was deleted is stored in the 005.
- The MARC records (deleted.auth.marc, deleted.bib.marc and deleted.mfhd.marc) are stored in the UTF-8 encoding character set.
- The delete.item is a comma delimited file. See the Technical User's Guide for the Item Delete Standard Interface File (Item Delete SIF).
- Article last edited: 09-Jan-2019