BULK: Location mapped by BulkImport incorrect on Replace
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
* When incoming record replaces existing, wrong location mapped to MFHD
This is a defect in earlier versions of Voyager.
Not an issue in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. Set up Single MFHD rule to import Bibs, MFHDs with "Replace" Duplicate Handling
2. Check box for "Create PO/MFHD/Item for Existing Bib" on Profile tab
3. Set Mapping tab with multiple lines and default mapping at bottom.
4. Import file.
Result: When bib added to database, MFHD location Mapping is correct. When bib replaces existing, first line in Mapping tab is used for MFHD location
Workaround: Uncheck "Create PO/MFHD/Item for Existing Bib". Review logs & then manually create MFHD for existing bibs.
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 6/9/2014