- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
What are the basic steps in the WebAdmin operation flow once a job is submitted by the operator?
The following basic steps can be useful when troubleshooting WebAdmin and trying to determine where it is failing.
- submit job and the webadmin perl cgi scripts generate a task file (wa-task* file)
- upload file (for imports)
- webadmind (the WebAdmin back end) picks up the task file, extracts the task information, and creates a "wrapper" script to run (wa-cmd* shell script)
- wrapper script runs
- job writes output
- output emailed to user
- task file and wrapper script are deleted
- email delivered
- Article last edited: 03-Sep-2019