- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.0.0
* Bursar refunds do not transfer if the bib,mfhd, and items have been deleted that had the original fine.
Behavior is caused by Issue 18568.
Fixed in Voyager 8.2.1
The system may not have all the information for the SIF file entry (e.g. item barcode, title) if the item is deleted.
Bursar transfer is also now able to add some entries to SIF without error; you may see some older entries in the bursar SIF that were not previously picked up by the job due to this issue the first time you run it after upgrading.
1. Run the Bursar job to transfer fines.
Test record: you can see the 31.00 transfer.
Refund CIRC FAC F1 2006.04.27CIRC +31.00 Title: Deposit-refund systems : theory and applications to environmental, conservation, and consumer policy / Peter Bohm., Call No.: HC79.E5 B63, Barcode: 02478, ItemId: 15819, Due Date: 2006-03-27 23:59, Note:
2. Post bursar refund in the patron fines/fees for 31.00.
a. Select the fine entry just transferred.
b. Click Post
c. Choose Bursasr Refund
e. Click OK
3. Note two lines in fine/fee history:
Bursar Refund = 31.00
Forgive = 31.00
3. In Cataloging, delete item, mfhd, and bib.
4. Run bursar job.
Failure retrieving bib_id from item_id 15819
Unable to transfer refund fine_fee_trans_id, 491
SQL Error: ORA-01403: no data found
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013