- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.1
* User is put into index at first record after search string when call number type Other and search string contains space.
This behavior is the result of issue VYG-5924.
Issue VYG-5924 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. Identify a mfhd with multiple word call number and call number type Other.
2. Search via Call Number Browse in Cataloging or OPAC for string that includes space.
3. Note that index opens at first record after search string.
4. Search again using only first word/characters before space.
5. Note that index opens at correct place.
Option 1: Use Call Number as Find rather than Browse.
Option 2: Search by characters preceding space.
Category: Opac - Voyager
- Article last edited: 11/4/2014