- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
When doing call number browse (CALL), sometimes skips titles when paging through browse list in Voyager clients
Issue VYG-4859 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
1. Import attached records, which will file in a group in the call number browse.
2. In Cataloging (or other Voyager module), open Search > Index Selection.
3. Choose CALL search and select Browse
4. Search for bx9784 .d38
5. Begin paging through results. Note that volume numbers are part of call number and when you reach no. 12 (or no. 15 sometimes), you skip to no. 17 (or no. 19).
CALL as a Find will return all results with call number in order.
- Article last edited: 11/20/2013