CAT/WebV: Owning Library doesn't display for Call Number browse
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
* CALL browse does not show owning library for some locations
This behavior is the result of Issue VYG-4852.
Issue VYG-4852 is for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. Find or create a location where location_id is above a certain number. In testing, location_id=1400, location_id=1450, and location_id=1486 all replicated issue.
2. Be sure location is in operator's Cataloging Security Profile as well as Cataloging Policy Definition.
3. Set CALL index's search results field to include Library
In Cataloging (or WebVoyage):
1. Find or create a mfhd that uses location from Step 1 above.
2. Conduct CALL browse for mfhd's call number.
3. Note that Library is blank in the search results.
Workaround: CALL as find rather than browse will display owning library.
Category: Cataloging - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014