- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.3
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-17121 / VYG-4544
Server platform(s) affected: Solaris
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.3-8.1
Last version without bug (if applicable): 7.2.2
With the appropriate setup, short loans should be allowed overnight and apply the fixed due time.
In some configurations, users are not able to select the fixed due time for overnight loans.
Workflow implications: Short loan end times are shortened to closing.
1. In SysAdmin>Circulation>Policy Definitions>Policies Tab, select Apply Fixed Due Times for Overnight Loans AND Count Closed Days/Hours/Minutes for Loan.
2. Place a short loan on an item having a location in the policy definition in step 1.
3. For loans starting on or after the In Effect time, the fixed due time is not given as an end time. The latest end time is closing.
4. If you uncheck Count Closed Days/Hours/Minutes for Loan, the fixed due time shows up as an option for end times.
Other information: Regular hourly loans do have fixed due times applied with the above settings.
Workaround: Unchecking Count Closed Days/Hours/Minutes for Loan if possible.
- Article last edited: 3/20/2015