- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
- In exception reports, Operator ID is missing and reports of same type (05, 06, 07) are not processed
- Receive errors in Reporter indicating .inp file cannot be processed
Issue VYG-1908 is fixed in Voyager 8.2.2.
- Attempt to process in Reporter
- Receive error in Reporter:
Unprocessed Report and/or Notice Items
The following Operations contained Error records which were not processed.
- Note errors in C:/Voyager/Reporter/Reports/*.err file:
05|97.2|02/28/2013|*CIRCMAIN|Foreign Item Discharged|ARTnews|C01234567|02/27/2013|
05|97.2|02/28/2013|*CIRCMAIN|Lost Item Discharged|Mathematics skills|C89101112|02/27/2013|
06|97.2|02/28/2013|*CIRCMAIN|Fine Limit Override|Smith, John |1234567|02/27/2013|
07|97.2|02/28/2013|*CIRCMAIN|Non-Circulating Item Ovrd|Smith, John |1234567|Headphones|B987654|02/27/2013|
- Note errors in C:/Voyager/Reporter/Reports/*.msg file:
Line: 1 Column: 122 Missing Operator ID
Line: 2 Column: 125 Missing Operator ID
Edit the *.err file to include operator IDs so file can be re-processed.
See also "Error Record Processing" section of Voyager Reporter documentation
- Article last edited: 26-Feb-2019