- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 6.2, 7.0.2
Hold shelf life appears to be determined by the patron group/item type matrix in the policy definition that contains the location where the item was discharged.
Issue 16384-3761 / VYG-4672 is currently in Development
NOTE: Policy A and B belong to the same cluster.
- In Circ Policy Definition A, set the Hold Shelf Life for Faculty/Book to 10 days.
- In Circ Policy Definition B, set the Hold Shelf Life for Faculty/Book to 7 days.
- Create an item that has a location belonging to Circ Policy Definition A.
- Place a hold on item in Circulation. Set pickup location as location in Circ Policy Definition B.
- Log into Circulation at the pickup location.
- Discharge the item to the hold shelf and look at the expiration date of the request. Date is today’s date + 7 days, not today’s date + 10 days.
- Article last edited: 19-Mar-2015