- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
* Unable to edit Exception Dates in past calendars
This behavior is the result of VYG-4208.
Issue VYG-4208 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. System Administration > Circulation > Calendars > Find calendar where begin and end dates in past.
2. Update start and end date to include current date in Hours tab.
4. Exceptions tab > Highlight past exception date > click Edit
5. Attempt to update date to future date. Unable to change/save changed date.
Category: System Administration - Voyager
- Article last edited: 11/4/2014