- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
* Operator can use ledger on line item if Acquisitions Security Profile contains any location on ledger, even if other ledger locations not authorized.
This behavior is the result of VYG-4448.
Issue VYG-4448 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. In System Administration > System > Locations, create new location, Location A
2. Add Location A to profile in System Administration > Security > Acquisitions Profile which also contains Location B
3. Log in to Acquisitions as operator in profile from step 2.
4. Create ledger using Location A and Location B
5. Search for ledger. Ledger from step 4 will not be in results.
6. Create a purchase order (PO).
7. Add line item, and choose Location B as Intended Location.
8. In Line Item details, will be able to view & select ledger from step 4.
Category: Acquisitions - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/15/2014