- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
When opening a line item in Acquisitions from Cataloging, Acquisitions sometimes comes to foreground and displays line item, and sometimes remains in background with program flashing in task bar.
Issue 16384-19537 / VYG-4574 is currently in Development.
- On XP, open Acquisitions and Cataloging.
- Arrange windows so that Acquisitions window is immediately behind Cataloging window.
- In Cataloging, retrieve a bib that is linked to a PO.
- In the Cataloging menu with the bib open, choose Record > View Line Items in Acquisitions
- Acquisitions will open the line item, but the window will remain behind the Cataloging window and the button for the program will flash in the taskbar.
- Now arrange the windows so that another program window is between Acquisitions and Cataloging, with Acquisitions at the back of all three windows, and Cataloging at the front.
- Choose Record > View Line Items in Acquisitions; Acquisitions will move to the foreground and display the line item.
- Article last edited: 05-Mar-2015