- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How to create a new search tab that opens a different WebVoyage skin?
- Create a new skin (see Creating new skins in WebVoyage). Example skin name: newTab
- In current skin, follow steps in WebVoyage Architecture Config.pdf document, "How Do I Add A New Search Tab?"
- At Step 4 ("Bind the new tab to an action ..."), set the variable value to the URL with the new skin. Example: http://<url:port>/vwebv/searchBasic?sk=newTab
Result: New tab created; when user clicks tab, the interface opens the newTab skin.
Voyager Support has a limited ability to assist with WebVoyage customizations. Please see: What WebVoyage customizations are supported?
- Article last edited: 09-Jan-2019