Cross-Reference Redirects ("See" and "See Also") for AUTH and NAME searches can result in empty ("No Hits") result sets in Voyager Tomcat WebVoyage
- Product: insert product
- Product Version: insert product version
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
AUTH+/AUTH@ and NAME+/NAME@ searches result in empty ("No Hits") Cross-Reference Redirect result sets
VYG-7579 is currently in Development
- Add AUTH+/AUTH@ and NAME+/NAME@ search codes to webvoyage.properties
- In WebVoyage select “Name Title Browse” search type
- Search for a common word (e.g., "America")
- In the results, click on the “See” Cross-Reference Links
- Note that after clicking some results will show "No Hits"
If you do a TITL search directly for the See Cross-References, they will produce results.
- Article last edited: 08-Jul-2019