- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.0, 10.1.0
After reloading bib and auth records from vendor, some of the cross references are not working as expected, especially for entries with subdivisions.
Authority record with no linked bibs for the heading or its cross references AND a bib record that partially matches the main heading, cross-references display in OPAC until a HEADINGS regen is run
VYG-7542 is currently in Development
- Import bib and authority record. Bib record contains a subject heading & portion of that heading matches auth main heading which has no fully matching bib headings
- In WebVoyage or in Cataloging, conduct OPAC Subject Headings search or browse
- Cross-references returned in results showing 0 bibs. Cross-references should only display in OPAC when there are matching bibs.
- Run a headings regen & then repeat search. Cross references are no longer returned.
Open a Case with Support to schedule a HEADINGS regen.
- Article last edited: 11-Mar-2019