Diacritics from ACQ pub patterns don't display in WebVoyage
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Serials issues with diacritics do not display diacritics in WebVoyage
VYG-4510 is currently in Development.
- In Acquisitions > Serial Check-in, find or create a publication pattern with a chronology that includes diacritics – i.e., Months in French.
- Apply this publication pattern to a serial component and check in a few issues, including at least one that has a diacritic in the chronology abbreviation.
- Find this title in WebVoyage and view the record. Notice that the diacritics in the checked in issues do not display
None; or collapse issues so individual months do not display.
- Article last edited: 11-Aug-2017