Display does not show all tabs for Call Slips in patron record in Voyager circulation
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.1.0 and earlier
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
For some patrons the display doesn't allow all of the headers and call slips available.
VYG-7437 is resolved in Voyager 10.2.0 and later.
- A certain number of call slips is acquired for a patron
- Operator opens that patron record in Circulation.
- Operator clicks on the Requests icon
- Display does not show all of the headers and call slips available.
In Voyager 10.2 the display issue with not all of the headers and subsequent call slips being displayed for some patrons has been fixed.
- Article last edited: 26-Nov-2019