- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* Edit button active for pending hold associated with UB request.
* Click Edit gives run-time error 438
This behavior is the result of VYG-6363.
Issue VYG-6363 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
1. As UB-eligible patron, place UB request in WebVoyage for item at remote UB database.
2. Process request in Call Slip at remote database.
3. In Circulation client at home database, open patron record.
4. Click Hold/Recall Information button.
5. Requests Pending box on Holds and Recalls tab shows UB request. Click to highlight request.
6. Edit button becomes active; click Edit and client gives error:
Run-time error '438': Object doesn't support this property or method.
7. Click OK and client closes.
Workaround: Edit button should remain inactive for holds associated with UB requests. Do not use Edit button for UB requests.
Category: Circulation - Voyager
- Article last edited: 11/17/2014