Enable default button selection still selects OK in barcode lookup failure screen when disabled
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0, 9.2.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Enable default button selection is unchecked but OK is selected in barcode lookup failure window.
VYG-7087 is currently in Development
- Ensure barcode lookup is enabled for UB database.
- Find a barcode that exists in two UB database
- In Options > Preferences, uncheck box for "Enable default button selection" and save the preferences.
- Click Discharge
- Ensure "Auto-Select from Barcode" is chosen for the Library drop-down.
- Scan or enter barcode from step 2
- Library Auto-Select Failed box opens, and OK button is selected.
- Article last edited: 23-Sep-2016