Enum/Copy displays with location in Holdings information
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Enum and Copy fields display with Location in WebVoyage when MFHD and Item location are same and Item does not have temporary location.
Issue VYG-6923 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.1 and higher.
- Find a bib, mfhd and item, where
- mfhd and item have the same location/permanent location
- item does not have a temporary location
- item has data in Enum. field, and copy number not equal to 0
- Search for record in OPAC
- Display record. Note that display shows
- Location: [Enum] [Copy #] [Location]
- Article last edited: 17-May-2016