- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.2.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
- Enum and Copy fields display with Location in WebVoyage when MFHD and Item location are same and Item does not have temporary location.
- Second MFHD is for a different permanent location
Issue VYG-7032 is resolved for Voyager 10.0.0 and higher.
(Similar defect, VYG-6923 resolved for Voyager 9.2.1 and higher)
- Find a bib, mfhd and item, where
- mfhd and item have the same location/permanent location
- item does not have a temporary location
- item has data in Enum. field, and copy number not equal to 0
- there is a second mfhd with a different location than the first
- Search for record in OPAC
- Display record. Note that display shows
Location: [Enum] [Copy #] [Location name]
- Article last edited: 06-Jul-2016