For ALA Requests ILL No. is derived from Transaction ID, not Order No.
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 6.6.0
- When processing a request as ALA Request, after Accept ALA Requests is chosen, the ILL Request number is assigned as the Transaction ID number rather than Order number.
- Request cannot be easily found in database when item arrives with printed request form.
Issue 16384-21233/VYG-4613 is resolved in ILL 6.7.3
- Make an ALA Request:
- ILL Request > Manual Entry > Fill out form, with ?How to Send?=ALA Form > Close OR
- ILL Request > View Borrowing Request Summary > Highlight specific request > Select Routing for ALA Request [Supplier = Library; Lender Symbol; How to Send=ALA Form]
- In ILL Request > View Borrowing Request Summary > Accept/Print ALA Requests
- ILL Management -> Borrowing -> Update Borrowing Requests -> <Enter Order Number>
- Response: "The ILL Number Entered <-xx> does not exist."
- Transaction ID is assigned at ILL Request client -> Get new borrowing requests
- Order number is assigned at ILL Request client -> View Borrowing Requests -> Accept/Print ALA requests
- Article last edited: 25-Jun-2018