- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.0.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care
How to run Fiscal Period Close processes using WebAdmin?
Running the FPC is available through WebAdmin beginning with Voyager 9.0.0. A change needs to be made by Voyager Support to make it available.
If you do not see an FPC Admin section in the WebAdmin interface, open a Support Case to request that this be enabled.
Then, to execute Fiscal Period Close from WebAdmin:
- Enable / Disable Acquisitions for FPC > Disable Acquisitions : have all operators log out of Acquisitions and then select this option to prevent further Acquisitions activity.
- Fiscal Period Close > FPC Save : Run this job to ensure Acquisitions data is backed up before executing the rollover.
- Fiscal Period Close > FPC Run : Run this job to execute the actual rollover. You can select which reports you would like to generate along with the rollover.
- Enable / Disable Acquisitions for FPC > Enable Acquisitions : select this option when you are ready for operators to resume work in Acquisitions.
- Article last edited: 27-Jun-2016